Freshly harvested greens accented with estate Myer lemon olive oil
MAKES 1½ CUPS
- 1 small shallot, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup GC Napa Valley Estate Grown Myer Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ fresh Myer lemon seeded but left whole
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon GC Napa Valley Lavender Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon GC Napa Valley Tellicherry Pepper
- Measure all ingredients and put into a blender or Cuisinart
- Blend until emulsified.
Dress a mixed greens salad or chicken salad.