Makes 36 crostini
- 36 ¼” thick slices of Sourdough, Ciabatta or firm textured bread
- ¼ cup GC Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp GC Rosemary Finishing Sea Salt
- Brush sliced bread with the extra virgin olive oil on one side
- Grill (BBQ or broiler is okay) bread until lightly brown. If possible, lightly toast grill marks onto bread for attractive appearance and additional flavor.
- Turn and brush other side with the extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle a pinch of GC Rosemary Finishing Sea Salt on one side to taste. A small pinch per slice is sufficient.
- Store in airtight container for 2 weeks or longer and use as needed
Add the crostini to any cheese plate, pate or favorite spread. Especially good served with goat cheese. Also a great garnish for savory soups- float a crostini on top.