Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Savory Proprietary and Estate Organic Tuscan Rosemary Sea Salt
Fall is in the air when Brussels Sprouts appear in the Farmer’s Markets. I enjoy buying them on the stalk as I feel they are fresher and beautiful! Freshly harvested and produced Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Rosemary Sea Salt and Lavender Tellicherry Pepper layers additional flavors for a fabulous final touch!!
- 2-3 Tablespoons GC Napa Valley Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons GC Napa Valley Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive
- 3-4 Teaspoons GC Estate Organic Rosemary Sea Salt
- Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Trim ends and halve lengthwise the whole brussels sprout
- Toss brussels sprouts with 1 1/2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive 2 Teaspoons Rosemary Sea Salt and 1 Teaspoon Lavender Tellicherry Pepper
- Roast vegetables
- Place on rimmed casserole m6x12” arranged in 1 layer
- Stir brussels sprout after 15 minutes to expose new surface
- Remove after 30-35 minutes when outer leaves are crispy and inside is tender.
- Place into serving dish
- Drizzle with Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive
- Sprinkle with 1-2 teaspoons GC Estate Rosemary Sea Salt and 1 teaspoon Lavender Tellicherry Pepper and toss.