Enrich holiday gift giving with unique selections literally “rooted” in our Napa Valley estate. Our customers have said they value the authenticity of the GC Napa Valley products as well as our wines, as they can see the lavender, olives, grapes growing and then directly enjoy this bounty transformed into our exclusive line of products. This year the O’Connell Family Vineyards estate became 100% certified organic. Our clients have utmost comfort that all organic ingredients in Gabrielle Collection GC Napa Valley products are pure. Our gift selections meet the interests of friends, family and business associates- for wine lovers, our handcrafted wines authentically express a sense of place with high notes of expressive flavors… those who love to cook, explore GC Napa Valley Culinary… indulge in the aromatics of lavender with GC Napa Valley Spa… pamper a favorite pooch with GC Napa Valley Pooch… create a healthy home with GC Napa Valley Home. With pride we create gifts made with care, so your recipients will enjoy the indulgence highest quality provides.
Tellicherry Lavender Pepper & Cabernet Sea Salt
- 4 cuts of filet mignon 1 ½“
- thick per person (about 4-6 oz.)
- 1 tsp GC Meat Rub
- 1 garlic clove, whole & peeled
- GC Organic Tellicherry Lavender Pepper, to taste
- GC Cabernet Sauvignon Finishing Sea Salt, to taste
- GC Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat the grill to high
- Brush the steak lightly with Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rub with garlic clove, then GC Meat Rub on both sides
- Let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour before grilling
- Grill to desired doneness
- Let steak rest 5 minutes
- Sprinkle lightly with GC Organic Tellicherry Lavender Pepper and GC
- Sauvignon Finishing Sea Salt and a pinch of the GC Meat Rub. Pour
- juices of meat
- and a tsp. GC Savory Proprietary Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil over meat and serve
Vintner, Gabrielle Leonhard O’Connell created a wine country original recipe, made with Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay infused into French Sel Gris Sea Salt, naturally harvested and dried using wooden tools and traditional Celtic methods on the shores of Guérande region of France, Brittany France.
She uses the Cabernet Finishing Sea salt to add that final flavor statement to pastas and meats.
Join our Wine Country Foodie Club to receive culinary shipments, with recipes, shopping list and wine pairing. Napa Valley delivered to your door!