A slightly bitter but rich flavor makes this an ideal match with grilled steaks & roasts
- 2 bunches of whole leaf broccolini (substitute with the spears if not available)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil – an everyday brand is fine (Cost-co, Trader’s Joes brands).
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons GC Napa Valley Savory Extra Virgin Olive oil
- A pinch GC Napa Valley Wild Fennel Sea Salt
- Wash the broccolini and remove and discard the bottom 1-2” of the stems.
- Shake off the excess water.
- Chop into ½” one pieces.
- Place the broccolini & garlic in a medium sauté pan. Sauté the greens on medium heat until they are a brilliant green and still crisp but tnder. No more than five minutes.
- Remove from heat.
Place on serving platter and drizzle with GC Napa Valley Savory Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Finish with a pinch of GC Napa Valley Wild Fennel Sea Salt.